ENJOY THE POWER & BEAUTY OF YOUR YOUTH.


Thursday

Thankful.

Did you know it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to feel anxiety and gratitude at the same time???  Becoming more and more aware of what you are grateful for can ward off unwanted panic and stress.  Sometimes I go days, weeks, months in a whirlwind about what is going on around me. I have a thousand different questions going through my head all day. What is going on at work this week? What time is my dentist appointment? What am I having for dinner?? (<--most important) Everything is just so damn fast paced.

Sometimes I forget to just sit back, and be thankful for what I have. Stop thinking about what I'm missing, and be thankful for what I have that others are missing.

Don't wait until something BIG happens to remember what you are thankful for! Take some time to sit back, relax, and appreciate WHO and WHAT you have around you. The house you live in, the family and friends you talk to, the job you have, the school you go to.

*Appreciate who you are, and where you are, at this very moment.*

Write out a list of everything you appreciate it your life and reflect on it.

Take some time to be thankful.